1. In a shallow dish, combine crumbs, shallot, garlic, parsley, thyme and 1/4t each salt and pepper.
2. Season the port tenderloin with the remaining salt and pepper. Spread the Dijon mustard over the port tenderloin.
3. Roll the tenderloin in the breadcrumb mixture.
4. Bake in a pre-heated oven, at 425º for about 20 minutes.
For the Marsala Sauce:
1. Remove the pork tenderloin from the baking dish, move from the oven to the stove top.
2. Add the butter to the pan and deglaze - add the mushrooms and cook through.
3. Complete the deglazing with the marsala and the beef broth.
VVV Good! Made for Mike and Lynn McKay - March 21/07
I doubled the recipe so it took more like 40 min to cook.
Serve with Marsala Sauce