1. Preheat oven to 350. Spray mini muffin pan with nonstick spray
2. In a medium bowl, combine butter and sugar until fluffy. Add the egg, milk, and vanilla.
Mix to combine.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, cream of tarter, salt, and
4. Add the flour mixture to the egg mixture a little at a time. Mix just until flour mixture is
incorporated. Don't over mix.
5. Fill each muffin tin 3/4 full. Bake for 9-11 minutes. If you're making regular muffing, bake
6. In a small bowl, combine the sugar and cinnamon. Remove the muffins from the tin.
Dip the tops of the muffins in the melted butter and roll the tops in the cinnamon-sugar
mixture. These are best served warm