Total Time: 30-40 minutes
1. Have on hand a rimmed baking sheet.
2. In a bowl, combine the beef, pork, panko, egg, salt, pepper, and ¼ cup of the spicy mustard. With your hands (or a large spoon), mix until well combined.
3. Using an ice-cream scoop, your hands, or a couple of spoons, form 30 balls, about 1-inch in diameter. Place the meatballs on the baking sheet and freeze for 10 to 15 minutes to firm them up.
4. In a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, heat the canola oil. Cook the meatballs in 1 to 3 batches, turning them to cook all over, for 5 to 7 minutes per batch. Remove the meatballs to a plate and cook the remaining meatballs in the same way.
5. When the meatballs are all browned, pour the whiskey and beef broth into the skillet. Let the mixture to bubble up and simmer steadily for 3 to 5 minutes, or until slightly thicker. Stir in the remaining ¼ cup spicy mustard and the Worcestershire sauce. Stir and cook for 2 minutes more.
6. Return the meatballs to the sauce. Pour in the cream and simmer for 5 to 7 minutes, or until the meatballs are cooked through.