2. Preheat a skillet to medium heat or about 300-325 degrees.
3. Prepare flax egg by mixing flaxseed meal and water and letting set for 3-5 minutes.
4. Mash your very ripe banana with baking powder.
5. Add flax egg, oil, salt, vanilla, almond butter, almond milk and stir.
6. Stir in oats and flour until just combined.
7. Sprinkle in chocolate chips and fold gently.
8. Scoop scant 1/4 cup measurements onto lightly greased griddle.
9. Cook for 2-4 minutes on each side - until golden brown.
10. Serve plain or with a small drizzle of maple syrup and a few additional chocolate chips for melting.