1. Preheat oven to 350* F
2. Grease and flour a large Bundt pan
3. Soak poppy seeds in milk for 2 hours.
4. In a large bowl, stir together Cake mix and Pudding powder.
5. In large measuring cup, beat eggs with water and oil.
6. Using hand or stand mixer, combine liquids with dry ingredients.
7. Beat on low speed until ingredients are moistened.
8. Scrape bowl, and beat on medium speed 4 minutes.
9. Pour mixture into Bundt pan.
10. Bake about an hour, then test for doneness.
11. Cool in pan on wire rack 10 minutes, then invert onto rack and remove pan.
12. Cool completely before serving.