1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees, spray bundt pan with cooking spray. Combine cake mix, pudding,sour cream, oil, water and eggs with mixer till combined. Beat for an additional 2 minutes on medium speed.
2. Pour batter into prepared bundt pan
3. Bake for 5060 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean. Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes before flipping onto a plate.
4. Let cake cool completely.
5. For the chocolate topping. Microwave Cool Whip and chocolate chips in microwave safe bowl on high for 12 minutes until melted and creamy, blend well with spatula.
6. Pour Ganache pour over cake.
7. For the Devonshire Cream
8. Whip cream, sugar and vanilla till thick, then fold in sour cream.
9. Slice and serve cake with a dollop of Devonshire cream and a few Raspberries, or serve the cream and raspberries on the side.