* Put 1 package of yeast and 3/4 c. sugar together in hot water until it foams (5 mins).
* Mix 2 c. WW Flour, 6 c. Flour, 1 T. salt, and 1 tsp. ginger together.
* Pour 1 c. vegetable oil into yeast mixture.
* Beat 1 egg and add to yeast mixture.
* Pour yeast mixture over flour mixture and knead by hand until the dough is no longer sticky (more white flour may need to be added).
* Put dough in big greased bowl until double in size.
* Knead and roll out after dividing into quarters.
* Roll out in 1/4 to 1/2 inch thickness.
* Put in greased foil pans, cut with drinking glass, let rise again.
* Cook at 400ºF for 20 mins
* Makes 6-7 pans of rolls (about 9 rolls per pan)