1. Trim end off zucchini and peel off skin with a vegetable peeler
2. Use a julienne peeler and strip the zucchini into "noodles." Strip the zucchini all the way down until you reach the core (hard and seedy).
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 with the carrots
4. Place carrot and zucchini "noodles" in a bowl
5. Heat coconut oil in pan on medium heat.
6. Cut chicken into chunks, place in pan, and cook thoroughly
7. Add shrimp to pan and cook with chicken for 2-3 minutes
8. Remove chicken and shrimp from pan and set aside
9. Add garlic and green onions to pan and let cook 1-2 minutes
10. Add almond butter, ginger, chipotle chili, and lime juice
11. Mix in carrot and zucchini "noodles." Stir mixture together and cook until "noodles" are soft
12. Add shrimp and chicken back in. Mix well.