1. Cut squash in half and remove seeds
2. Fill microwave safe dish with 1/2 inch water. Place squash in dish (skin side up).
3. Cook in microwave 20-30 minutes or until soft.
4. While squash is cooking, peel skin off eggplant and slice into 1/4" slices.
5. Set up a dredging station. One bowl filled with almond meal and another bowl filled with beaten egg, 1/4tsp salt, and 1/4 tsp pepper.
6. In a pan, heat oil on medium high heat
7. Dip eggplant first into bowl with egg mixture and then into bowl with almond meal. Make sure to coat eggplant on both sides.
8. Place coated eggplant in the pan to cook 2-3 minutes on each side.
9. Once cooked, place eggplant inside a warm oven while you make sauce.
10. In a saucepan, combine tomato sauce and tomato paste. Mix well.
11. Add in remaining salt and pepper along with the italian seasoning, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, cayenne, onion salt, and red wine. Stir well.
12. Create dish by placing shredded spaghetti squash on plate, top with eggplant and sauce.