* 2/3 cup sliced carrot
* 1/2 cup diced onion
* 2 garlic cloves
* 3 cup broth (beef, chicken, or vegetable) I always use
* 1 1/2 cup diced green cabbage
* 1/2 cup green beans (I use canned)
* 1 Tbsp. tomato paste
* 1/2 tsp. dried basil
* 1/4 tsp. dried oregano
* 1/4 tsp. salt
* 1/2 cup diced zucchini
1. In a large saucepan, sprayed with nonstick cooking
spray, saute carrot, onion, and garlic over low heat until
softened, about 5 minutes.
2. Add broth, cabbage, beans, tomato paste, basil, oregano,
and salt; bring to a boil. Lower heat and simmer, covered
about 15 minutes or until beans are tender.
3. Stir in zucchini and heat 5 minutes. Serve hot.