2 1/2 Cups All-purpose Flour
2 tsps Baking Powder
1 1/2 tsps Cinnamon
1 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Salt
1 1/2 Cups granulated sugar
3/4 Cup Butter or Margarine, softened
3/4 Cup Solid pack pumpkin
1/2 Cup Milk
1 tsp Vanilla
1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1/4 Cup granulated sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350º. Spray bunt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. For cake, combine flour, baking powder, spice, baking soda and salt in a small bowl and set aside.
3. Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, pumpkin, milk and vanilla; beat well. Slowly, add flower mixture. Mix well and set aside.
4. For filling, whisk cream cheese and sugar until will blended and smooth.
5. Spread 2 1/2 cups of cake batter evenly into bottom of the pan. Spoon cream cheese mixture evenly over the cake batter. Spoon remaining cake batter over the cream cheese mixture. Spread evenly.
6. Bake 45 - 50 minutes or until cake tester inserted into the center comes out clean. Cool completely.
7. Sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving.