1. Place water, butter and 2 tbsp sugar and salt in med saucepan, bring to boil over high heat
2. Remove from heat, add four. Beat with spoon until dough forms gall and releases from sides of pan
3. Vigorously beat in eggs, 1 at a time, until mixture is smooth
4. Spoon dough into pastry bag filled with large star tip
5 Pipe 3x1 inch strips onto waxed paper lined baking sheet. Place baking sheet into freezer for 20 minutes.
6. Put vegetable oil into 10 inch skillet to 3/4 inch depth. Heat oil to 375 degrees. Fry 4 or 5 cookies at a time until golden. Remove and drain on paper towels.
7. Combine cinnamon with remaining sugar; put into paper bag, Add cookies one at a time and shake until cookie is covered with sugar. Repeat for all cookies. Remove to wire rack and cool completely.
Makes 3 doz cookies, store lightly covered at room temperature.