1 whole grain flour tortilla (10-inch shells per pizza)
1 ounce butter (with roasted garlic creamed in if have time)
2 tablespoons grated fresh Parmesan cheese
4 ounces drained roma tomatoes, diced
3 tablespoons fresh basil, cut in julienne strips
2 ounces lobster meat, cut in small chunks
1/2 cup cheese (shredded Italian 5- cheese blend)
1. Heat oven to 450º
2. Lightly brush entire topside of tortilla with garlic butter, edge to edge.
3. Sprinkle two tablespoons Parmesan cheese over the garlic butter.
4. After draining the diced tomatoes, sprinkle evenly over the Parmesan cheese.
5.To julienne the basil, stack leaves on top of each other and cut in strips. Do not chop.
6. Drain lobster, and evenly distribute over pizza.
7. Sprinkle 5-cheese blend next.
8. Refrigerate until ready to cook.
9. Brush pizza pan lightly with veggie oil and sprinkle with ground black pepper and kosher salt. (This prep is key!)
10. When oven is ready, place pizza on pan and cook about 4-5 minutes
11. Remove from pan and cut into wedges.