1. Stir yeast, sugar and warm water together until dissolved.
2. Add the olive oil and the salt.
3. Stir in the flour until well blended.
4. Let dough rest for 10 minutes.
5. While dough is resting prepare sauce.
6. In a medium bowl, combine tomato sauce, garlic, oregano and basil and mix all together.
7. Pat dough into pan or on to a pizza stone using fingers dipped in olive oil.
8. If desired sprinkle basil, thyme or other seasonings on crust.
9. Spread sauce mixture over pizza crust.
10. Top with your favorite pizza toppings.
11. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes in a preheated 425° oven.