1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Open the can of beans & drain the liquid in sink. Set aside.
3. Put the iceberg lettuce on the cutting board. Cut the lettuce from top to bottom in narrow slices.
4. Now cut across the slices, again in narrow slips. Set aside.
5. Put the tomato on the cutting board. Cut out the green stem. Cut the tomato in half from the top to the bottom. Holding the tomato half, cut side down. Slice it cross wise about 1/2 inch thick. Now cut the slices into little cubes. Set aside.
6. Put the oil in a skillet. Put the skillet on the stove and switch on the heat to medium high. When the oil is hot, carefully add the beef. Cook, stirring often, until brown. About 15 minutes.
7. Wrap the tortillas in aluminum foil and place in the oven to heat, about 5-10 minutes.
8. Meanwhile, add the beans to the beef and continue to cook. Stirring often, until the beans are heated through, about 2 minutes.
9. Turn off the heat.
10. Using potholders, remove the tortillas from the oven. Place a tortilla on a plate.
11. Spoon 1/4 of the bean mixture onto the tortilla.
12. Sprinkle with 1/4 of the cheese.
13. Top with 1/4 each of the olives, tomato, and the lettuce.
14. Roll up the tortilla around the filling.
15. Repeat until all the ingredients are used up.