1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. In a medium saucepan, heat milk until small bubbles form on side of pan.
3. Add yeast to milk and stir until dissolved.
4. In a large bowl, cream butter, salt, and shortening; gradually add sugar and honey.
5. Add eggs, one at a time, and beat well.
6. Gradually add flour, alternating with milk mixture, mixing well after each addition. Beat for 2 or 3 minutes after final addition.
7. Place in a greased bowl, cover with a tea towel, and allow to rise in a warm place I hour or until doubled.
8. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate several hours or until chilled.
9. Turn out onto a floured board, roll out to a thickness of 1/2 inch, and cut out with floured biscuit cutter.
10. Re-roll scraps and cut again until all dough is used.
11. Place in a greased pan, brush with melted butter, and let rise until double in size, about 35 minutes.
12. Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until golden.