1. In a large bowl, dissolve the yeast and brown sugar in the water, and let sit for 10 minutes.
2. Stir the salt and oil into the yeast solution. Mix in 2 1/2 cups of the flour.
3. Turn dough out onto a clean, well floured surface, and knead in more flour until the dough is no longer sticky. Place the dough into a well oiled bowl, and cover with a cloth. Let the dough rise until double; this should take about 1 hour. Punch
down the dough, and form a tight ball. Allow dough
to relax for a minute before rolling out.
Use favorite pizza topping recipe.
4. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Either use a pizza stone or Jelly-roll pan dusted
with cornmeal. Let dough rise for about 15 minutes before topping and baking.
5. Bake until cheese is melted and crust is golden, approximately 15-20 minutes.