• Grease bowl
• Place dough in bowl and let it rise until doubled in size.
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees
• Brown sausage, drain
• Add garlic, onion, salt, black pepper and fennel seeds and cook two minutes
• Sprinkle work surface with flour. Roll out bread dough into 10 x 12 rectangle
• Cover dough with layers of sausage mix. Top with bell pepper, tomato, basil and cheese. Roll tightly, pinch edges shut and place seam side down.
• Brush with egg/ water and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
• Bake at 350 degrees 40 t0 45 minutes