1. Place brisket on large platter, paint on both
sides with Kitchen Bouquet.
2. Place brisket (fat side up) in oven bag along
with all other ingredients.
3. Seal bag and vent with 2 - 3 small cuts on
top to let steam escape but not the juice
4. Place bag with vent side up in oven proof
5. Bake in 350 degree oven for 3 hours. Add
30 minutes if brisket is extra thick.
When brisket is done, remove from the bag,
pour au jus into large bowl and put in
refrigerator overnight. Wrap brisket in foil and
put in refrigerator overnight. The fat on the au
jus will come to the top.
The next day remove fat from the au jus, while
brisket is cold, place on cutting board and
across the grain. Place slices in baking dish
and pour the defatted au jus (liberal amount)
over the meat and heat in hot oven until brisket
and au jus is piping hot.