1 cup water
1/2 cup butter
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1 can (6 oz.) crabmeat, drained and cartilage removed
1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
1 tbsp. snipped chives
1 tsp. garlic salt
1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
1/4 tsp. pepper
1) In a small saucepan, bring water, butter and salt to a boil. Add flour all at once and stir until a smooth ball forms. Remove from the heat; let stand for 5 minutes.
2) Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Continue beating until the mixture is smooth and shiny.
3) Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake @ 400º for 25 - 30 minutes or until golden. Remove to wire racks. Immediately slit puffs to allow steam to escape.
4) When cool, split puffs open; remove tops and set aside. Discard soft dough from inside.
5) In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth. Stir in remaining filling ingredients. Just before serving, spoon filling into puffs; replace tops.