4 chicken breast halves, boned, skinless
All purpose flour
3 to 4 T. Smart Balance Buttery Spread
Grated rind of 2 lemons
1/3 c. minced parsley (or use dried)
4 cloves garlic, peeled and minced (can use jar variety)
1 c. fat free chicken broth
1. Pound the chicken breasts to flatten out a bit.
2. In a skillet on medium heat, heat enough oil to brown the chicken breasts.
3. Dredge the breasts in enough flour to coat thoroughly.
4. Put the chicken in the pan, season with salt and pepper and brown to a golden color.
5. When chicken is done, remove to a plate.
6. Put the lemon garlic , parsley and Smart Balance in the skillet used to cook the chicken, stir for about a minute, then add the chicken broth.
7. Stir the mixture, scaping up any brown bits stuck to the skillet - bring to a boil.
8. Add the chicken breasts and coat with the sauce.