1. Blanch tomatoes/Peel Skins
2. Chop coarsely and sprinkle with pickling salt
3. Cut, chop or mince onions, garlic, jalapeņos, bell peppers and cilantro to your liking.
4. Mix the tomato paste with cupful of the tomatoes until it is lump free.
5. Mix all ingredients (except lime juice) in large pot and bring to boil.
6. While salsa is cooking put canning jars in large canner full of boiling water for 10 minutes. Cover jars by one inch.
7. Lift the sterilized jars from the boiling water bath and empty them (empty most of water in sink so canner does not overflow when jars go back in).
8. Add 3 tbsp lime juice to each jar.
9. Pack salsa into jars.
10. Wipe rims and seal according to manufacturer's instructions.
11. Return filled jars to boiling water bath, process as long as needed to get a good seal.
12. Remove, allow to cool, and check seals