1. Heat the skim milk in a saucepan until it
2.. Dissolve the yeast in the milk
3. Sift the flour and baking powder into a large
4. Stir the skim milk and chees into the flour,
then knead for about 3 minutes.
5. Lightly coat a baking sheet nonstick spray.
6. Roll the dough out to 1/2-inch thickness on
a lightly floured board and cut with a biscuit
7. Place the biscuits on the baking sheet.
8. Let the biscuits stand at room temperature
for about 25 minutes before baking.
9. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 425 degrees
10. Bake the biscuits for about 20 minutes or
until brown. Makes 19 biscuits.
Per serving: 80 cal, 14 g carab, 0 mg chol, 72 mg sodium, 4 g prot, 1 g fat, *calories from fat = 2