1. Lightly coat a 8 X 4-inch loaf pan with
nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl,, combine the flour,
baking power, mashed banana, and
3. Mix the ingredients with an electric mixer
(on medium speed) for about 3 to 4 minuts
or until the dough is smooth.
4. Stir in the milk and egg whites with a spoon
for about 1 minutes.
5. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
6. Pour the dough into the prepared pan and
let stand for about 10 minutes before
7. Bake 40 to 50 minutes or until the center of
the bread is brown and firm.
8. remove from pan and cool on wire rack.
Makes 10 servings.
Per serving: 200 cal, 41 g carb, 1 mg chol, 123 mg sodium, 6 g prot, 1 g fat, *calories from fat = 4