1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Placed the tuna in a food processor and
process briefly, until it breaks up into small
3. Place the tuna in a bowl and mix the egg
whites, onion, pepper, dill, tarragon, and
wine with a wooden spoon.
4. Place the mixture in a small baking pan and
cover with foil.
5. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until the tuna
is brown and firm.
6. Once the pate is cool, place it in a air-tight
container and refrigerate for about 4 hours
before serving (this helps the flavors blend
7. It will keep up to 3 days in the refrigerator.
Makes 4 servings.
Per serving: 170 cal, 2 mg carb, 40 mg chol, 75 mg sodium, 33 g prot, 2 g fat, *calories from fat =20