• Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 2 large rimmed cookie sheets with parchment paper.
• Sift first 3 ingredients into medium bowl.
• Using electric mixer, beat butter in large bowl until fluffy.
• Add both sugars and beat until blended.
• Beat in eggs one at a time, then vanilla.
• Add dry ingredients and beat just until blended.
• Using spatula, stir in cranberries, white chocolate and nuts.
For large cookies, drop dough by heaping tablespoon onto prepared sheets. Spacing 2 ½ inches apart. For small cookies, drop dough by level tablespoon onto cookie sheets placing 1 ½ inches apart.
Bake cookies just until golden, about 18 minutes for large cookis and about 15 minutes for small cookies. Cool on sheets.
Do ahead: Can be made ahead. Store airtight at room temperature for 2 days (good luck in having them not eaten!) or freeze up to 2 weeks.
Makes 36 large or 72 small.