Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
1. Add broccoli, onion, and bell peppers; saute 4 minutes.
2. Add mushrooms, chile, cumin and chili powder; saute 2 minutes.
3. Add tomato juice; cook 2 minutes or until slight1y thicken. Remove from heat;
4. Stir in minced cilantro and lime juice and set aside.
5. Divide black beans, evenly among tortillas; top each with 1/2 c. broccoli mixture and cheese.
6. Fold tortillas in half, and place on baking sheet.
7. Bake at 375 for 5 minutes or until cheese melts. Serve with lettuce, salsa and sour cream. Yield 6 servings (serving size:1 taco, 1/2 c. lettuce, 2 T. salsa.