1. Split the top of the cabbage slightly and tear the cabbage in half. Dunk the cabbage into the salt water bucket and set it aside in another container. 2. Salt the cabbage (make sure the cabbage is not in the salt water bucket).
3. Leave the cabbage, until the cabbage soaked in the salt.
4. Cut the raddish into long, thin strips and place it into a large, plat bucket with extra room.
5. Put in chopped garlic and green onions, as well as the salt, red pepper powder and sand lance sauce and mix them all together until the raddish is covered with all the seasonings and everything is evenly mixed throughout.
6. When the cabbage is ready, squeeze it so that all the extra liquid has been soaked out.
7. One by one, place the cabbage into the bucket with the fillings and carefullly lift each layer of the cabbage and place the fillings into each layer.
8. Place the cabbage one by one into a container with a lid.
9. Leave it out for a day and place it into the refrigerator.