1. Save 2 tbsp. of the flour and mix the rest with water,
1/2 can of coconut milk, and some water to make medium-blended mixture.
2. Also mix the rest of the coconut milk (1 1/2 cans) with salt and the 2 tbsp. of rice flour.
3. Pour the mixture in small cups (about 1 in. diameter). Make sure to leave about 1/4 of the cup for the topping.
4. Steam the cupped mixture for about 10 minutes before adding the topping mixture.
5. Continue steaming the cups for another 10 minutes.
6. Take the steamer out of the heat and let it cool to room temperature.
7. When serving, use a small and thin spatula to take out the dessert. From the side, there are 2 layers of the cup shaped dessert. The "body" should have a dull white color while its topping should be whiter. The "body" tastes sweet as contrast, and complimentary, with the topping which is salty.