1. In a large bowl combine the meat, eggs, parsley,
pepper, cheese, bread crumbs, and minced garlic.
Using your hands, mix all ingredients throroughly and
roll out 6-8 meatballs, each about 11/2 inch in diameter
2. Heat oil in a skillet over medium high heat and place
the meatballs in the skillet. Allow each meatball to cook
well on each side before turning and then continue to
turn until browned on each side.
3. In a large pot, combine cooked meatballs and
favorite pasta sauce and heat together over a low-
medium heat for 20 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, cook the pasta, drain and transfer to a
5. Pour sauce and meatballs over pasta and toss