1. Submerge planks in water for 1 - 2 hours.
2. Preheat grill to medium high heat
3. Drizzle olive oil over both sides of salmon, sprinkle with Northern Lights on both sides and gently rub into surface of fillets
4. Place plank on grill, over and heat 2 - 3 minutes or until top of plank is nearly dry
CAUTION - keep a spray bottle filled with water nearby to douse flames if plank starts to burn
5. Place fillets on top of plank, Cover grill and cook salmon to desired doneness (typically 20 minutes or so.) Check to make sure plank doesn't flame.
6. Remove or serve on the plank.
Northern Lights is a combination of hickory smoked salt, raspberry granules, lemon peel, orange peel, paprika, basil. Other favorite seasonings would work.