ash the tomatoes and then cut them in half horizontally making 8 small bowls.
2. Scoop out the insides with a spoon, then salt them with a couple of pinches evenly distributed.
3. Turn the tomato halves with the opening downward so the the liquid can flow out. Leave them for thirty minutes.
4. Meanwhile, in a bowl, mix the bread crumbs, parmesan, 1 1/2 Tbsp. olive oil, garlic, parsley and 1/4 tsp. salt.
5. When the tomatoes are ready set them in a baking dish and fill them with the bread filling.
6. Once filled top each one with approximately 1/2 tsp. olive oil.
7. Bake in a preheated oven at 350° degrees for 30 minutes.
8. The move them to a broiler or set your oven to the grill setting if you have one and continue cooking the tomatoes until they start to brown on top.
9. Remove from the oven and serve them when they cool a bit.