1. Combine flour, salt, sugar, and baking powder.
2. Put through sifter 3 times.
3. "Cut in" crisco using either a pastry blender or 2 forks.
4. Stir in milk with knife until moist.
5. Place on floured wax paper.
6. Cut out biscuits with cookie cutter.
7. Bake for 10 minutes at 400º then back an additional 10 minutes at 350º.
8. While shortcake is baking, remove stems from strawberries. Cut into bite-sized pieces.
9. Add sugar to taste.
10. After shortcake has cooled, top each shortcake with strawberries.