1. Cook macaroni according to box instructions.
2. Melt butter, crack eggs into a bowl, beat until egg yolks and white are blended well.
3. Grate all cheeses (except the Velveeta).
4. With the cooked elbow macaroni still warm, mix in the Velveeta cheese, melted butter and a 1/2 quart of the half-and-half.
5. Blend until creamy and smooth.
6. Add the remaining half-and-half, all grated cheeses, eggs, salt and pepper.
7. Blend all ingredients until smooth and creamy.
8. Bake in your favorite baking dish (one with deep sides, rectangular works) at 325 degrees for 1 hour, until golden brown.
9. Tip: Make sure all ingredients are mixed well and your oven has been preheated.
10. for an extra kick, add some additional grated yellow cheese on top midway into the baking process.