1. Combine the first 5 ingredients in a heavy-duty zip-lock gallon plastic bag.
2. Press out all air, seal bag, and mix well.
3. Add water and Oil; Press out all air, seal bag, and mix well.
4. Add whole-wheat flour; Press out all air, seal bag, and mix well.
5. Add enough of the remaining all-purpose flour to stiffen the dough until it pulls away from the sides of the bag
6. Remove the dough from the bag and place on a lightly floured surface.
7. Knead the dough for approximately 2 – 4 minutes
8. Allow the dough to rest for approximately 10 minutes
9. Turn dough out onto lightly floured surface.
10. Use rolling pin to roll dough into a 7” X 12” rectangle.
11. Roll dough from narrow side sealing edges
12. Place in lightly greased loaf pan.
Proofing Assembly and baking:
1. Place 9X13 cake pan on rack on the counter.
2. Add approx. 1-2 inches of boiling water to the cake pan.
3. Place jelly roll pan or baking sheet on the cake pan
4. Place the loaf pan of bread on the baking sheet and cover with lint free towel.
5. Let rise for 20 –25 minutes until double in size.
6.Bake in a preheated oven for 25 min.
7. Remove from pan when done and allow to cool on its side on a cooling rack.