1. Add salt to 2 qts water. Place chops in brine 15-20 min.
2. Combine paprika, brown sugar, coriander, cumin & b. pepper for spice rub.
3.Combine ketchup, molasses, onion, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, cider vinegar, b. sugar, liquid smoke & 1 tsp of spice mixture.
4. Remove chops from brine, pat dry, coat both sides of chops with spice rub.
5.Heat oil in skillet over med heat & place chops in skillet until browned & charred (5-8 min). Turn chops over and continue to cook until browned & charred (4-8 min).
6. Cook until the internal temperature registers at 130 degrees then remove chops from the skillet & place them on a jelly roll pan.
7. Wipe out the skillet with paper towels then add remaining T of oil and return to medium heat
8. Brush the tops of chops with about 2 T with sauce then return the chops to skillet sauce side down & continue to cook them until the sauce has caramelized at the bottom. Coat the other side of the chop and flip the chops & caramelize.
9. Continue to cook until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees. Place the chops on a jelly roll pan & cover with foil until internal temperature reaches 150 degrees.
10. Add remaining sauce to pan & cook over medium heat, scraping the bottom to loosen any browned bits. Add a little water if needed until it becomes a ketchup like consistency.
11. Brush remaining sauce onto chops & serve.