1. Divide pork between 2 resealable plastic bags and pour 1 cup orange juice and 1 tsp. salt into each bag.
2. Seal the bags, turn to coat, and chill at least 3 hours or overnight.
1. Melt butter in large saucepan over medium-high heat and add shallots and saute until soft but not browned, about 2 minutes.
2. Add wine and boil until reduced to glaze, about 10 minutes.
3. Add orange juice and broth and boil until reduced to 1/3/4 cusp, about 45 minutes.**
4. If made a day ahead then cool, cover and chill.
5. Prepare the barbecue.
6. Drain pork and pat dry. Grill on the barbecue turning often, about 18 minutes for medium.
7. Transfer to work surface, tent with foil, and let stand 5 minutes.
8. Bring sauce back to a simmer and mix in cilantro, chives, and Chipotle Chile's.
9. Slice pork and serve with sauce.