1. Mix together the ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, pepper, salt, onion powder, garlic powder, and Worcestershire sauce
2. Form into 8 balls, and flatten into patties
3. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat
4. Fry the patties and onion in the oil until patties are nicely browned, about 4 minutes per side
5. Remove the beef patties to a plate, and keep warm.
6. Sprinkle flour over the onions and drippings in the skillet. Stir in flour with a fork/whisk, scraping bits of beef off of the bottom as you stir
7. Gradually mix in the beef broth
8. Season with seasoned salt & pepper
9. Simmer and stir over medium-low heat for about 5 minutes, until the gravy thickens
10. Turn heat to low, return patties to the gravy, cover, and simmer for another 15 minutes.