1. Add olive oil, seasoned salt, garlic powder, and pepper to a bag. Put chicken in bag & shake - gets the flavors in the chicken.
2. Cook the penne pasta and drain. Don't over-cook; 7 - 8 minutes is fine. Please note: if you boil the chicken, use the same water for noodles to get extra flavor.
3. Preheat oven to 350º.
4. In sauce pan, saute onions & bell pepper for a few minutes.
5. Add soup, broccoli, & broth to the saute mixture and bring to a boil.
6. While waiting on the mixture to boil pour pasta in a 9 x 13 baking dish.
7. Layer with Parmesan cheese, chicken, and soup mixture.
8. Top with remaining cheese and bread crumbs
9. Cook for 25 - 30 minutes