*Begin between 10pm or 11pm*
1. Turn on your favorite movie, but make sure everyone agrees on which one it is.
2. Do the same for music, or if you prefer, use your headphones to listen to your music of choice.
3. Make sure you have salty and sweet snacks, depending on your mood.
4. Choose water or a caffeinated beverage that will last you all night.
5. Text and call all of your friends to make sure everything is going well for them in life. Have in depth conversations via text message for hours on end.
6. Check and see who's online on Facebook or AIM; talk to at least three people at a time.
7. Once you get the chance to look at the time, realize that you're tired and it's one or two in the morning.
8. Quickly skim over the powerpoints for the class you need to study for most.
9. Go to bed hoping for the best in your classes the next day.