1) Boil chicken, then remove meat from skin & bones. Shred the chicken into small pieces.
2) Add chicken broth, onion, cilantro, salt, chicken bullion and garlic powder to shredded chicken. Mix well. Chicken should absorb most of the broth.
3) Warm tortillas in microwave (to avoid cracking)
4) Fry flat tortilla in pan with oil until slightly crisp
5) Warm enchilada sauce in sauce pan, immediately after frying tortilla, place it in sauce pan.
6) Remove tortilla from sauce plan, place a handful of chicken and a handful of shredded cheese in tortilla, roll the tortilla like a taco and place in caserole dish.
7) Repeat process until caserole dish is full.
8) Poor remaining enchilada sauce & cheese on top of enchiladas in caserole dish.
9) Bake enchiladas covered, for 30 mins at 375 degrees.
10) Slightly cool & serve