Preheat Oven to 350º
1. Combine pumpkin and water in one bowl - mix w/ beaters on slow setting.
2. In a second bowl, beat eggs and sugar together on low - add oil slowly.
3. Combine all dry ingredients with a sifter into the bowl w/ eggs/sugar/oil mixture.
4. Add pumpkin mixture to large bowl slowly, small amounts at a time, mixing in between to combine.
5. Grease loafs pans - regular or disposable. Pour mixture into pans, half- to 3/4-way full.
6. Bake at 350º for about 1 hour. Check center with a toothpick - If it comes out clean, they're done!
7. Remove from pans immediately and cool on a baking rack.
8. Once cooled, wrap in foil, etc and refrigerate or freeze.