Preheat oven to 350ºF
1. Mix the salt, pepper, cumin , chili powder, and cinnamon in a bowl. Coat pork with mixture and rub in with fingers.
2. Heat oil in an oven proof 12 inch heavy skillet over moderately high heat until just beginning to smoke.
3. Brown pork on each side (about 4 minuets total), leave pork in skillet.
4. Stir together brown sugar, garlic, and Tobasco and pat onto top and in between each tenderloin. Roast in middle of oven until thermometer inserted diagonally in center of each tenderloin registers 140ºF, about 20 minutes.
5. Let pork, stand in skillet at room temperature 10 minutes.
6. Make vinaigrette while pork roasts: Whisk together juices, mustard, curry powder, salt, and pepper, then add oil in a stream, whisking until emulsified.
7. Remove pork from the skillet. While standing to cool, pour the glaze into a saucepan, warm gently and thicken with cornstarch as necessary.
8. Cut pork at a 45-degree angle into 1/2 inch-thick slices. Any juices can be mixed into glaze. Pour glaze over the pork, then drizzle vinaigrette on top. Serve remaining glaze on the side.