12 uncooked lasagna noodles
2 pkg. cream cheese, softened
1 C. Cottage Cheese
2 cans condensed cream of mushroon soup
1 (12oz.) jar diced pimentos, drained
1/2 C. Milk
1/2 tsp. dried Italian Seasoning
1/4 tsp. minced garlic
1/3 C. Finely chopped onion
1/3 C. Finely chopped green pepper
3 C. chopped or shredded cooked chicken
8 oz. (2 C.) shredded mozzarella cheese
1 T. Butter, melted
3/4 C. Progresso Italian Style Bread Crumbs
1. Cook lasagna noodles to desired time as directed on pkg. Drain
2. Combine cream cheese, cottage cheese, beat well. Add soup, pimentos, milk, italian seasoning, and garlic; mix well. stir in onion, and green pepper.
3. Spoon 1/3 of cottage cheese mix evfenly into ungreased 13x9 pan. Stir chicken into remaining cheese mix. Top cottage cheese mix in dish with 4 cooked noodles, half of the chicken mix, and 1 C. of mozzarella cheese. Repeat with 4 noodles, remaining 1/2 of chicken mix, and remaining 1 C. mozzarella cheese. Top with remaining 4 noodles.
4. In small bowl, combine topping; mix well. Sprinkle over top of casserole. Cover with foil. Bake immediately or refrigerate overnight.
5. Heat oven to 350º. Bake casserole, covered, for 40 minutes. Uncover; bake an additional 10 to 15 minutes, or topping is golden brown. Let stand 10 to 15 minutes before serving. Cut into squares to serve.