Clockwise from top right:
1. Mae Philpot Bundy (isn't she lovely) and her first children, Otis and Orus. She was eighteen in this picture.
2. Theo Philpot and Martha Roberts Philpot. (Mammy was always impressed with tall men. She was 4'10" and often told the story that if Grandpa held his arm straight out she could stand under it.) Are those crocks on the porch beside the broom?
3. Gene, Vernon, Homer Lee, Georgia, Orus (holding Sophia Mae), Ellis, Gladys, Tom, Elva holding Rhonda, (was in original picture). (Dad was in the original) Mae Bundy, Juanita, and Jewell Dean. Bottom row Clemons, Carol, Georgia Mae, Charles, Carl, Larry, Toby and his dog, Wilda and Charlotte.
4. Mariann and Alan
5. Juanita holding her son Doug
6. Rhonda Sharon
8. Martha Philpot and her great granddaughters: Martha Hamilton Bundy, Myra Beth Bundy
9. Georgia Mae, Patsy Philpot, Juanita, Carol Ann, Clemons, Teeta ,Charlotte and Rhonda.
10. Theo (1882) and Martha Roberts Philpot (1882) and four of their children. Their first four children were: Verlie, Mae, Estil, Bradley. I assume that the children pictured are, Mae, Estil, Bradley and Verla.
11. Elmer and Mae Bundy with their two children Orus and Otis.
12. Elmer Bundy Dad was (I'm guessing) 18 in this picture. Isn't he a handsome young man? Do you suppose this was his wedding picture?
Photo Center : Martha Roberts Philpot