Preheat oven to 350º
Grease a 9x13 baking dish.
1. Bring rice and one cup water to boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer 20 min.
2. Bring a large pot of water to boil. Reduce heat to low and add cabbage leaves. Simmer 4-5 min, until tender. Drain and set aside.
3. Brown turkey and onion in oil. Transfer turkey to a bowl. Mix in cooked rice, egg, and 8oz tomato sauce. Season with salt and pepper.
4. In a separate bowl, combine tomato sauce, tomato paste, water, sugar, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce.
5. Spread carrot slices over bottom of baking dish.
6. Lay cabbage leaves out on flat surface and place about 2 tbsp of turkey mixture in the center of each leaf. Fold edges of leaves over filling, then roll into logs. Place, seam side down, in baking dish. Pour sauce evenly over top.
7. Cover and bake 1 hour. Remove cover for last 10 min. Allow to sit 5 min before serving.
May be frozen once cooked.