Combine all ingredients and blend well. You can use an electric mixer. I use a food processor. Stores very well in tightly covered container in refrigerator for up up to 4 weeks.
1. Combine first 5 ingredients, blend until smooth and
spread in either 15x10 or 13x9 greased pan.
2. Preheat oven to 350 and bake in 15x10 pan for
12-18 min, or 13x9 pan for 17-24 min, until top
springs back when touched.
3. Immediately sprinkle with chocolate pieces and let
stand for 2-3 minutes to melt. Spread chocolate
over bars and sprinkle with nuts. Cool. I usually
lightly press the nuts with a flat spatulas to set them
into the chocolate. Cut into 1" squares.
Makes 3-6 dozen bars
Peanut Butter Cookies:
1. Combine all ingredients and blend until smooth.
2. Shape into 1" balls, place on greased cookie sheet
and flatten crosswise with fork. Bake at 375 for
7-11 min, until lightly browned.
Optional: Peanut Blossoms
1. Make 1"balls and roll in sugar, places on cookie
sheet and bake at 375 for 9-12 minutes.
2. Immediately after removing from oven place a
chocolate kiss in the center of each cookie and
press down firmly so cookies crack around the
Makes about4 dozen cookies
Chocolate Chip Cookies:
1. Combine first 5 ingredients until smooth and blend until smooth. Stir in chocolate and nuts.
2. Drop by teaspoonfuls 2" apart on greased cookie sheet and bake at 375 7-14 minutes until lightly browned.
3. Cool for 1 minute and remove from pan.
1. Combine first 5 ingredients, blend until smooth. Stir
in oats and raisins. Drop by heaping teaspoonful
onto greased cookie sheet.
2. Bake at 375 for 9-13 minutes until lightly browned.
Immediately remove from cookie sheet to cool.
Makes about 3 dozen cookies.
Cut-Out Sugar Cookies:
1. Combine 1 c mix, sugar, vanilla and egg and blend
until smooth. Add rest of mix and knead on floured
surface until smooth.
2. Roll out 1/8" thick and cut into desired shapes.
3. Bake on lightly greased cookie sheets at 400 for
5-8 minutes until brown.
4. Frost and decorate.
Makes about 2 dozen assorted size cookies
1. Combine first 5 ingredients, blend until stiff dough
forms. Blend in nuts. Form into 3/4" balls and place
on ungreased cookie sheet.
2. Bake at 375 for 11-16 minutes until lightly browned.
3. Cool slightly and roll in powdered sugar.
Makes about 3 dozen cookies