Make 24 Hours Ahead
1. If using bacon, dice, brown and drain. If using
ham, cut into sm cubes. Pre cook mushrooms in
microwave and drain.
2. Butter 9x13 pan and add in layers, 1/2 of bread all
of ham or bacon, 1/2 cheese, all of mushrooms
and then rest of bread.
3. Beat together eggs, milk and mustard and pour
over ingredients in pan. Top with remaining cheese.
4. Cover and refrigerate. Freezes well at this point
for later use, but must thaw before baking.
5. Bake at 350║for 50 minutes. Uncover and bake
another 20 minutes. Will be slightly browned and
bubbly. Let sit 10 minutes before servings,
otherwise it will be runny.