1. Trim fat from steak and cut into ¾ inch wide strips
2. Season flour with garlic powder, season salt and pepper, mix well
3. Heat oil in skillet,
4. Dredge steak strips in seasoned flour, brown lightly in hot oil
5. Remove to pot
6. Put onions, Worcestershire sauce, beef broth, green peppers on top of steak
7. Over medium heat bring pot to simmer, reduce heat and slowly simmer until vegetables are done, about 45 minutes.
8. Adjust seasoning
8. Serve over rice or mashed potatoes.
1. Venison can be substituted for round steak
2. Use 2 beef bullion cubs with 1 cup of water instead of beef broth
3. After meat is browned put everything in crock pot or slow cooker on low for eight hours or for four hours on high.