1. Preheat oven to 350ºF
2. In a small sauce pan melt butter and pour half of butter into a 9 x 13 inch shallow baking dish.
2. Wash and drain chicken
3. Combine flour, and pepper in a paper bag, add chicken pieces and shake to coat well.
4. Place chicken in baking dish, turn to coat with butter, leave skin down.
5. Bake uncovered for 30 minutes
6. To remaining butter in sauce pan, add honey, lemon juice and soy sauce and blend with a whisk.
7. After chicken has baked 30 minutes pour honey mixture over top. Baste several times with pan juices.